Welcome to my page, where I explore the Fruits and the Spirits! I am a very beginner taster, trying to find and remember the wines and beers I try and like. I am not the hoity-toity connoisseur, and I usually only buy the cheap stuff. If you have any suggestions that I should try, feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birdman


Pinot Grigio

My review:
Almost a slight beer flavor, and beer is great, so that's a plus. Tastes a bit like dandelion. Slightly acidic. Citrusy and round in my mouth. Would be good with a sharp cheese, gouda, or spicy food. Also, bonus points for a super cute label!

Experts say:
Comes across first as cool and refreshing, no one element protruding above the others. A just slightly sweet clean fruit (think pear/apple/starfruit) middle pairs with the just slightly acidic edges and is eased along by the just slightly creamy texture into the just slightly bright upper tones.And the finish: Sits just slightly long until it fades to a just slightly clean, crisp ending.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment