Welcome to my page, where I explore the Fruits and the Spirits! I am a very beginner taster, trying to find and remember the wines and beers I try and like. I am not the hoity-toity connoisseur, and I usually only buy the cheap stuff. If you have any suggestions that I should try, feel free to leave a comment!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bohemian Highway


Merlot

My review:
Full and round bodied. Earthy with spicy undertones. Most definitely got me in the Bohemian spirit. Vanilla, orange, nutmeg, cloves. Sweet aftertaste, doesn't linger too much which I like. It was only $11 for a great big bottle, so bonus points for that.

Experts said:
Full of ripe plum and deep berry flavors. Immediately fruit-forward and lush, the blend is highlighted by hints of vanilla and brown spice. Supple tannins round out the finish of the wine, with lingering flavors of sun-ripened blackberries.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment